Based on publicly released data for 1212 patients, we investigated the epidemiological characteristics of COVID-19 in Henan of China. The following findings are obtained: 1) COVID-19 patients in Henan show gender (55% vs 45%) and age (81% aged between 21 and 60) preferences, possible causes were explored; 2) Statistical analysis on 483 patients reveals that the estimated average, mode and median incubation periods are 7.4, 4 and 7 days; Incubation periods of 92% patients were no more than 14 days; 3) The epidemic of COVID-19 in Henan has undergone three stages and showed high correlations with the numbers of patients that recently return from Wuhan; 4) Network analysis on the aggregate outbreak phenomena of COVID-19 revealed that 208 cases were clustering infected, and various peoples Hospital are the main force in treating patients. The related investigations have potential implications for the prevention and control of COVID-19.
- Downloaded 3,098 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,504
- In epidemiology: 419
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 31,635
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24,701
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!