Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,092 bioRxiv papers from 215,637 authors.
About the newsletter
Rxivist indexes and sorts metadata from bioRxiv. Rxivist allows users to sort preprints based on Twitter activity or download metrics across a number of categories and timeframes—our weekly newsletter brings a slice of this information to your email inbox every Friday: We'll send the top 20 most tweeted bioRxiv preprints of the week, with titles, snippets of abstracts, and links to read more.
The newsletter (and its formatting) is still a work in progress, so these specs may change. The main goal, however, will not: to help you find the most discussed preprints in the life sciences. You can view previous newsletters to get an idea of what's on the way. If you think it's for you, sign up for free below or in the sidebar:
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!