Author: Chris Chung-Sing Chan
- Most recently observed institution: The University of Hong Kong
- All-time downloads: 1,200 (rank: 223,358 (tie) )
- immunology: 486 (rank: 25,794 (tie) )
- microbiology: 714 (rank: 27,078 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
The SARS-CoV-2 Omicron (B.1.1.529) variant exhibits altered pathogenicity, transmissibility, and fitness in the golden Syrian hamster modelmicrobiology more details view paper
No download data for this paper yet.
SARS-CoV-2 hijacks neutralizing dimeric IgA for enhanced nasal infection and injurymicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 714 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 48,447
- In microbiology: 2,913
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,309
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,405
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!