Author: Darshan D. De Silva
- Most recently observed institution: General Sir John Kotelawala Defense University, Ratmalana 10390, Sri Lanka
- All-time downloads: 182 (rank: 631,588 (tie) )
- allergy and immunology: 182 (rank: 3,124 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Transcriptomics of acute DENV-specific CD8+ T cells does not support qualitative differences as drivers of disease severity.allergy and immunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 182 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 146,472
- In allergy and immunology: 228
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 64,843
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 43,020
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!