Author: Ryan Westergaard
- Most recently observed institution: Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- All-time downloads: 13,491 (rank: 16,379 (tie) )
- infectious diseases: 13,491 (rank: 4,204 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Shedding of Infectious SARS-CoV-2 Despite Vaccination when the Delta Variant is Prevalent - Wisconsin, July 2021infectious diseases more details view paper
- Downloaded 13,491 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 649
- In infectious diseases: 223
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 142
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!