Author: Nish Talawila Da Camara
- Most recently observed institution: Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London
- All-time downloads: 2,107 (rank: 149,641 (tie) )
- pediatrics: 2,010 (rank: 434 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Which children and young people are at higher risk of severe disease and death after SARS-CoV-2 infection: a systematic review and individual patient meta-analysispediatrics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,107 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,632
- In pediatrics: 31
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,565
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,971
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!