Author: Lana Bojanić
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2067-2966
- Most recently observed institution: University of Manchester
- All-time downloads: 357 (rank: 502,372 (tie) )
- primary care research: 357 (rank: 642 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Temporal trends in primary care-recorded self-harm during and beyond the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic: time series analysis of electronic healthcare records for 2.8 million patients in the Greater Manchester Care Recordprimary care research more details view paper
- Downloaded 357 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 102,371
- In primary care research: 80
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 26,836
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,817
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!