Author: Ryan Gadd
- Most recently observed institution: Houston Methodist Research Institute
- All-time downloads: 961 (rank: 265,625 (tie) )
- pathology: 961 (rank: 1,633 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Signals of significantly increased vaccine breakthrough, decreased hospitalization rates, and less severe disease in patients with COVID-19 caused by the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2 in Houston, Texaspathology more details view paper
No download data for this paper yet.
Trajectory of Growth of SARS-CoV-2 Variants in Houston, Texas, January through May 2021 Based on 12,476 Genome Sequencespathology more details view paper
- Downloaded 961 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 31,319
- In pathology: 135
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 43,977
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,200
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!