Author: Emily Oster
- Most recently observed institution: Brown University
- All-time downloads: 10,379 (rank: 21,262 (tie) )
- health policy: 10,379 (rank: 47 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
COVID-19 Mitigation Practices and COVID-19 Rates in Schools: Report on Data from Florida, New York and Massachusettshealth policy more details view paper
- Downloaded 10,379 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 893
- In health policy: 6
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 164
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 80
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!