Author: James O'Keefe
- Most recently observed institution: Emory University
- All-time downloads: 2,438 (rank: 91,240 (tie) )
- allergy and immunology: 2,438 (rank: 582 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cellsallergy and immunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,438 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,072
- In allergy and immunology: 31
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 642
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 134
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!