Author: Katy Gaythorpe
- Most recently observed institution: MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis, Jameel Institute for Disease and Emergency Analytics, Imperial College London
- All-time downloads: 17,920 (rank: 13,345 (tie) )
- infectious diseases: 17,920 (rank: 3,591 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Lineage B.1.1.7 in England: Insights from linking epidemiological and genetic datainfectious diseases more details view paper
- Downloaded 17,920 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 510
- In infectious diseases: 183
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 153
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,529
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!