Author: Jin Eyun Kim
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
- All-time downloads: 1,170 (rank: 169,562 (tie) )
- immunology: 1,170 (rank: 8,422 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Prevalent, protective, and convergent IgG recognition of SARS-CoV-2 non-RBD spike epitopes in COVID-19 convalescent plasmaimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,170 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,251
- In immunology: 513
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,999
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,757
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!