Author: Francesc Xavier Aviles-Jurado
- Most recently observed institution: 1) Otorhinolaryngology Head-Neck Surgery Department, Hospital Clinic, IDIBAPS Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain 2)Agencia de Gestio d Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca (AGAUR, Generalitat de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
- All-time downloads: 470 (rank: 354,831 (tie) )
- infectious diseases: 470 (rank: 33,352 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Use of dialysis, tracheostomy, and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation among 240,392 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in the United Statesinfectious diseases more details view paper
- Downloaded 470 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 61,642
- In infectious diseases: 3,177
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,737
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24,994
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!