Author: Christian Witt
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Outpatient Pneumology, Charite Universitaetsmedizin Berlin, Campus Charite Mitte, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Germany
- All-time downloads: 2,838 (rank: 102,402 (tie) )
- epidemiology: 865 (rank: 14,451 (tie) )
- infectious diseases: 1,973 (rank: 21,474 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
High efficacy of face masks explained by characteristic regimes of airborne SARS-CoV-2 virus abundanceinfectious diseases more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,973 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,657
- In infectious diseases: 1,576
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,538
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,665
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!