Author: Yuhao Qin
- Most recently observed institution: The State Key Laboratory of Medical Molecular Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Department of Biochemistry, Peking Union Medical College
- All-time downloads: 11,184 (rank: 19,868 (tie) )
- infectious diseases: 11,184 (rank: 4,763 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Anti-hypertensive Angiotensin II receptor blockers associated to mitigation of disease severity in elderly COVID-19 patientsinfectious diseases more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,184 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 816
- In infectious diseases: 259
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,844
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,703
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!