Author: Enrico Pinotti
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3063-4170
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Surgery, Policlinico San Pietro
- All-time downloads: 338 (rank: 441,713 (tie) )
- surgery: 338 (rank: 423 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
COVID-19: how the pandemic impacted the emergency department and urgent surgical activity in a medium-size Italian hospital.surgery more details view paper
- Downloaded 338 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 87,637
- In surgery: 51
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 25,328
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 75,410
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!