Author: Phoebe Myerson
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Infection, Immunity and Inflammation, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, University College London
- All-time downloads: 802 (rank: 335,861 (tie) )
- infectious diseases: 756 (rank: 38,136 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Remdesivir induced viral RNA and subgenomic RNA suppression, and evolution of viral variants in SARS-CoV-2 infected patients.infectious diseases more details view paper
- Downloaded 802 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 45,288
- In infectious diseases: 3,438
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 35,066
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 62,430
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!