Author: Lin-Na Liu
- Most recently observed institution: Tangdu Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University
- All-time downloads: 11,873 (rank: 28,209 (tie) )
- infectious diseases: 11,325 (rank: 6,618 (tie) )
- microbiology: 371 (rank: 55,299 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Meplazumab treats COVID-19 pneumonia: an open-labelled, concurrent controlled add-on clinical trialinfectious diseases more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,470 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,144
- In infectious diseases: 369
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,114
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,720
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!