Author: Claes Andréasson
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Molecular Biosciences, The Wenner-Gren Institute, Stockholm University
- All-time downloads: 240 (rank: 588,854 (tie) )
- biochemistry: 240 (rank: 25,017 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Evolutionarily conserved chaperone-mediated proteasomal degradation of a disease-linked aspartoacylase variantbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 240 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 132,219
- In biochemistry: 3,990
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 101,454
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 93,474
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!