Author: Xinye Jin
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Endocrinology, the first Medical Center of Chinese PLA General Hospital
- All-time downloads: 120 (rank: 603,618 (tie) )
- physiology: 120 (rank: 11,417 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Is there a need for preoperative α-blocker in patients missed preoperative diagnosis of extra-adrenal retroperitoneal paraganglioma undergoing paraganglioma resection? A retrospective study of 167 cases at a single centerphysiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 120 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 140,165
- In physiology: 1,645
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 128,140
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 113,003
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!