Author: Abby Blumenfeld
- Most recently observed institution: Center for Drug Discovery, Design and Delivery, Southern Methodist University
- All-time downloads: 176 (rank: 636,918 (tie) )
- biophysics: 176 (rank: 23,496 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Steric Interactions at Gln154 in ZEITLUPE Induce Reorganization of the LOV Domain Dimer Interfacebiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 176 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 148,072
- In biophysics: 5,664
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 104,025
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 49,028
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!