Author: Tommaso Fontana
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9806-3493
- Most recently observed institution: AnacletoLab, Dipartimento di Informatica, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- All-time downloads: 1,127 (rank: 182,428 (tie) )
- bioinformatics: 594 (rank: 22,995 (tie) )
- infectious diseases: 533 (rank: 31,236 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Supervised learning with word embeddings derived from PubMed captures latent knowledge about protein kinases and cancerbioinformatics more details view paper
No download data for this paper yet.
KG-COVID-19: a framework to produce customized knowledge graphs for COVID-19 responsebioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 594 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 46,095
- In bioinformatics: 4,830
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 52,253
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 65,456
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!