Author: Yamei Shen
- Most recently observed institution: Zhejiang Agriculture and Forestry University, Hangzhou 311300, China
- All-time downloads: 375 (rank: 505,478 (tie) )
- plant biology: 375 (rank: 15,822 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
The genome assembly and annotation of Magnolia biondii Pamp., a phylogenetically, economically, and medicinally important ornamental tree speciesplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 375 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 101,673
- In plant biology: 2,702
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 38,955
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 74,099
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!