Author: Jean-Benoit Luciani
- Most recently observed institution: Service d’Incendie et de Secours de Corse du Sud (2a)
- All-time downloads: 11,533 (rank: 6,398 (tie) out of 381,669)
- animal behavior and cognition: 11,533 (rank: 8 (tie) out of 5,268)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Detection dogs as a help in the detection of COVID-19: Can the dog alert on COVID-19 positive persons by sniffing axillary sweat samples? Proof-of-concept studyanimal behavior and cognition more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,533 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 189 out of 89,042
- In animal behavior and cognition: 2 out of 1,389
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 75 out of 89,042
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5 out of 89,042
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!