Author: Scott I. Roberton
- Most recently observed institution: Wildlife Conservation Society, Viet Nam Country Program, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- All-time downloads: 2,123 (rank: 55,957 (tie) out of 424,854)
- microbiology: 2,123 (rank: 4,357 (tie) out of 50,033)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Coronavirus testing indicates transmission risk increases along wildlife supply chains for human consumption in Viet Nam, 2013-2014microbiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,123 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,663 out of 100,591
- In microbiology: 264 out of 8,911
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 738 out of 100,591
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 100,591
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!