Author: James H. Peniston
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3577-1035
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biology, University of Florida
- All-time downloads: 164 (rank: 381,124 (tie) out of 437,584)
- animal behavior and cognition: 164 (rank: 5,191 (tie) out of 6,197)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Threshold assessment, categorical perception, and the evolution of reliable signalinganimal behavior and cognition more details view paper
- Downloaded 164 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 86,874 out of 103,851
- In animal behavior and cognition: 1,315 out of 1,599
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 41,309 out of 103,851
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,383 out of 103,851
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!