Author: Aline Wolfensberger
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9028-0007
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Infectious Diseases and Hospital Epidemiology, USZ, Zurich, Switzerland
- All-time downloads: 11,522 (rank: 6,958 (tie) out of 398,556)
- immunology: 11,522 (rank: 298 (tie) out of 22,703)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Systemic and mucosal antibody secretion specific to SARS-CoV-2 during mild versus severe COVID-19immunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,522 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 203 out of 93,433
- In immunology: 8 out of 2,782
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 85 out of 93,433
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22 out of 93,433
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!