Author: Claudia B. Herenu
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Experimental Pharmacology of Cordoba (IFEC), School of Chemical Sciences, National University of Cordoba
- All-time downloads: 96,194 (rank: 305 (tie) out of 381,221)
- developmental biology: 96,194 (rank: 2 (tie) out of 14,721)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Reversing age: dual species measurement of epigenetic age with a single clockdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 96,194 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10 out of 88,923
- In developmental biology: 1 out of 2,650
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6 out of 88,923
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22 out of 88,923
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!