Author: RuHui Tian
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Andrology, the Center for Men’s Health, Urologic Medical Center, Shanghai Key Laboratory of Reproductive Medicine, Shanghai General Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 451 (rank: 440,837 (tie) )
- developmental biology: 451 (rank: 13,881 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single-cell atlas of human developing and azoospermia patients' testicles reveals the roadmap and defects in somatic microenvironmentdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 451 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 81,865
- In developmental biology: 2,127
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 96,363
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 104,023
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!