Author: Ka Man Yip
- Most recently observed institution: Max Planck Institute of Biophysical Chemistry
- All-time downloads: 15,097 (rank: 4,353 (tie) out of 381,556)
- biophysics: 15,097 (rank: 33 (tie) out of 15,715)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Breaking the next Cryo-EM resolution barrier - Atomic resolution determination of proteins!biophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 15,097 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 120 out of 89,008
- In biophysics: 2 out of 3,877
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 55 out of 89,008
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7 out of 89,008
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!