Author: Moira J Spyer
- Most recently observed institution: University College London Hospitals NHS Trust; Department of Population, Policy and Practice, Great Ormond Street Institute for Child Health, University College London
- All-time downloads: 11,860 (rank: 6,138 (tie) out of 381,365)
- immunology: 11,860 (rank: 209 (tie) out of 20,699)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pre-existing and de novo humoral immunity to SARS-CoV-2 in humansimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,860 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 177 out of 88,970
- In immunology: 6 out of 2,554
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 71 out of 88,970
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42 out of 88,970
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!