Author: Tatyana Zinger
- Most recently observed institution: NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 37,794 (rank: 1,010 (tie) out of 383,441)
- microbiology: 37,794 (rank: 193 (tie) out of 43,101)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Performance of Abbott ID NOW COVID-19 rapid nucleic acid amplification test in nasopharyngeal swabs transported in viral media and dry nasal swabs, in a New York City academic institutionmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 37,794 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 25 out of 89,473
- In microbiology: 9 out of 7,705
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 17 out of 89,473
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 36 out of 89,473
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!