Author: Gianni M. Castiglione
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0768-4236
- Most recently observed institution: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 13,644 (rank: 5,089 (tie) out of 384,729)
- pathology: 13,644 (rank: 1 (tie) out of 4,103)
Downloads per author, site-wide
ACE2 and TMPRSS2 are expressed on the human ocular surface, suggesting susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 infectionpathology more details view paper
- Downloaded 13,644 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 145 out of 89,846
- In pathology: 1 out of 516
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 66 out of 89,846
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 57 out of 89,846
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!