Author: Jerónimo Lukin
- Most recently observed institution: Instituto de Investigación en Biomedicina de Buenos Aires (IBioBA)-CONICET-Partner Institute of the Max Planck Society
- All-time downloads: 1,324 (rank: 94,579 (tie) out of 425,964)
- biophysics: 1,324 (rank: 2,539 (tie) out of 18,183)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Three-dimensional total-internal reflection fluorescence nanoscopy with nanometric axial resolution by photometric localization of single moleculesbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,324 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,470 out of 100,845
- In biophysics: 263 out of 4,446
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,036 out of 100,845
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,584 out of 100,845
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!