Author: Zhengyi Jiang
- Most recently observed institution: State Key Laboratory for Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Disease,The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University
- All-time downloads: 2,385 (rank: 115,634 (tie) )
- immunology: 295 (rank: 33,221 (tie) )
- molecular biology: 2,090 (rank: 2,956 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mass spectrometry analysis of newly emerging coronavirus HCoV-19 spike S protein and human ACE2 reveals camouflaging glycans and unique post-translational modificationsmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,090 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,322
- In molecular biology: 233
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,534
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 34,316
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!