Author: Caroline L. Relton
- Most recently observed institution: MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit (IEU), Bristol Medical School (Population Health Sciences)
- All-time downloads: 1,229 (rank: 86,288 (tie) out of 380,464)
- genetics: 1,229 (rank: 11,139 (tie) out of 35,172)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Systematic Mendelian randomization framework elucidates hundreds of genetic loci which may influence disease through changes in DNA methylation levelsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,229 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,099 out of 88,741
- In genetics: 572 out of 4,602
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 69,642 out of 88,741
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 51,318 out of 88,741
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!