Author: Xianfeng Zhang
- Most recently observed institution: National High Containment Laboratory for Animal Diseases Control and Prevention
- All-time downloads: 93,259 (rank: 280 (tie) out of 364,232)
- microbiology: 93,259 (rank: 49 (tie) out of 40,127)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Susceptibility of ferrets, cats, dogs, and different domestic animals to SARS-coronavirus-2microbiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 93,259 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10 out of 84,647
- In microbiology: 3 out of 7,191
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6 out of 84,647
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15 out of 84,647
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!