Author: Jim F Wilson
- Most recently observed institution: Centre for Global Health Research, Usher Institute for Population Health Sciences and Informatics, University of Edinburgh, Teviot Place, Edinburgh, EH8 9AG, Scotland
- All-time downloads: 1,330 (rank: 86,385 (tie) out of 404,161)
- genetics: 1,330 (rank: 11,138 (tie) out of 36,792)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic evaluation of circulating proteins for drug target characterisation and precision medicinegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,330 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,642 out of 94,912
- In genetics: 538 out of 4,824
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,243 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,146 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!