Author: Arthur C.S. van den Burg
- Most recently observed institution: Virology Division, Department of Infectious Diseases and Immunology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, 3584 CH Utrecht, the Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 2,078 (rank: 59,096 (tie) out of 425,851)
- microbiology: 2,078 (rank: 4,601 (tie) out of 50,400)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Coronavirus hemagglutinin-esterase and spike proteins co-evolve for functional balance and optimal virion aviditymicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,078 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,915 out of 100,819
- In microbiology: 282 out of 8,942
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 821 out of 100,819
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,507 out of 100,819
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!