Author: Qiuyue Yuan
- Most recently observed institution: Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, National Center for Mathematics and Interdisciplinary Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- All-time downloads: 510 (rank: 220,624 (tie) out of 437,626)
- cancer biology: 510 (rank: 13,415 (tie) out of 31,349)
Downloads per author, site-wide
ERG orchestrates chromatin interactions to drive prostate cell fate reprogrammingcancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 510 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 36,838 out of 103,871
- In cancer biology: 1,192 out of 3,707
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,214 out of 103,871
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 27,167 out of 103,871
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!