Author: Yu-Sen Zhou
- Most recently observed institution: Beijing Institute of Biotechnology
- All-time downloads: 27,344 (rank: 1,539 (tie) out of 366,520)
- microbiology: 27,344 (rank: 237 (tie) out of 40,455)
Downloads per author, site-wide
SARS-CoV-2 invades host cells via a novel route: CD147-spike proteinmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 27,344 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 43 out of 85,187
- In microbiology: 11 out of 7,252
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 23 out of 85,187
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 40 out of 85,187
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!