Author: Dubravka Drabek
- Most recently observed institution: Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 98,521 (rank: 264 (tie) out of 365,191)
- microbiology: 98,521 (rank: 44 (tie) out of 40,234)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A human monoclonal 1 antibody blocking SARS-CoV-2 infectionmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 98,521 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9 out of 84,901
- In microbiology: 2 out of 7,209
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5 out of 84,901
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20 out of 84,901
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!