Author: Haidong Kan
- Most recently observed institution: School of Public Health, Key Lab of Public Health Safety of the Ministry of Education and Key Lab of Health Technology Assessment of the Ministry of Health, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, P. R. China
- All-time downloads: 31,996 (rank: 1,231 (tie) out of 366,520)
- microbiology: 31,996 (rank: 200 (tie) out of 40,455)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Aerodynamic Characteristics and RNA Concentration of SARS-CoV-2 Aerosol in Wuhan Hospitals during COVID-19 Outbreakmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 31,996 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 34 out of 85,187
- In microbiology: 9 out of 7,252
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20 out of 85,187
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17 out of 85,187
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!