Author: Xinjin Liu
- Most recently observed institution: State Key Laboratory of Virology, Modern Virology Research Center, College of Life Sciences, Wuhan University, Wuhan, 430072, P. R. China
- All-time downloads: 30,181 (rank: 1,326 (tie) out of 365,190)
- microbiology: 30,181 (rank: 204 (tie) out of 40,234)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Aerodynamic Characteristics and RNA Concentration of SARS-CoV-2 Aerosol in Wuhan Hospitals during COVID-19 Outbreakmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 30,181 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 37 out of 84,901
- In microbiology: 9 out of 7,209
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20 out of 84,901
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19 out of 84,901
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!