Author: Willianne I. M. Vonk
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5906-3933
- Most recently observed institution: Princess Maxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
- All-time downloads: 382 (rank: 225,184 (tie) out of 379,128)
- molecular biology: 382 (rank: 9,966 (tie) out of 19,654)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Differentiation drives widespread rewiring of the neural stem cell chaperone networkmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 382 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 42,059 out of 88,415
- In molecular biology: 1,340 out of 2,982
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,735 out of 88,415
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,043 out of 88,415
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!