Author: Lauren Gambill
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1490-2449
- Most recently observed institution: Rice University
- All-time downloads: 1,149 (rank: 231,588 (tie) )
- synthetic biology: 1,149 (rank: 2,389 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
A split ribozyme that links detection of a native RNA to orthogonal protein outputssynthetic biology more details view paper
No download data for this paper yet.
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!