Author: Alberto de Iaco
- Most recently observed institution: School of Life Sciences, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL), 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
- All-time downloads: 449 (rank: 171,957 (tie) out of 336,411)
- genetics: 449 (rank: 19,874 (tie) out of 32,484)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Non-essential function of KRAB zinc finger gene clusters in retrotransposon suppressiongenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 449 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,444 out of 77,613
- In genetics: 1,829 out of 4,187
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,256 out of 77,613
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,660 out of 77,613
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!