Author: Anusha Bharadwaj
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 3,146 (rank: 30,112 (tie) out of 366,661)
- immunology: 3,146 (rank: 723 (tie) out of 19,141)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multiplexed Single-cell Metabolic Profiles Organize the Spectrum of Human Cytotoxic T Cellsimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,146 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,580 out of 85,215
- In immunology: 36 out of 2,400
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 264 out of 85,215
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,808 out of 85,215
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!