Author: Perry Zurn
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Philosophy and Religion, American University, Washington DC, USA
- All-time downloads: 784 (rank: 131,229 (tie) out of 382,985)
- scientific communication and education: 784 (rank: 949 (tie) out of 3,164)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The extent and drivers of gender imbalance in neuroscience reference listsscientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 784 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,774 out of 89,374
- In scientific communication and education: 169 out of 611
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,075 out of 89,374
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,480 out of 89,374
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!