Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,071 bioRxiv papers from 310,086 authors.
Author: Erin G Teich
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Bioengineering, School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- All-time downloads: 197 (rank: 244,844 (tie) out of 310,009)
- scientific communication and education: 197 (rank: 1,811 (tie) out of 2,686)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The extent and drivers of gender imbalance in neuroscience reference listsscientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 197 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 52,503 out of 71,063
- In scientific communication and education: 337 out of 502
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 445 out of 71,063
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 71,063
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!